Sunday, August 15, 2010

Open House and Ribbon Share

Just got back from my last trip of the summer -- up to Michigan to see family.  Had a great time and now the Roots are gearing up for the start of school and fall sports.  Planning to get in one last open house and one last group order before the Summer Mini expires at the end of the month.

Open House:  Saturday, August 21, 2010.  Drop in between 10:00am and noon.  Location:  my house.


Join me for make-and-takes, samples, refreshments, door prizes and fun!  I'll be using my new builder wheel for the make-and-take.

E-mail me at the address in my header or add a comment to this post for more information.

Ribbon Share:  available for the new in-color 1/2" stitched poly ribbon.  Get 3 yards of each of the 5 in-colors (total 15 yards) for $8.95 (plus shipping and tax).  We used the Concord Crush ribbon in the last stamp club meeting.  I'll have samples available to see on Saturday.

There are 5 ribbon shares available.  Let me know if you'd like one.  Also, if there is something else you'd like to see offered as a share, let me know.  I'll see if anyone is interested.  If you have any questions about product shares and how they work, just ask.

Thanks for reading.  Hope to see you soon!

Sue Root, your Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...