Thursday, June 24, 2010

Graduation Cards

Here are a couple of graduation cards I made using the Happy Grad stamp:



I made the cards in each of the graduate's school colors.  The red and black one was inspired by a card posted on Splitcoast by berlycece.  It was for a girl.  The blue and gold one was for a boy, so I used the first card as inspiration for the second.

Inside, I put some more embossed butterflies (red and black card) and stamped some star images (blue and gold card).  I think the star stamp came from Sporting (which is retiring).  I also combined sentiments from three sets to get the message I wanted to say (Congratulations, You did it!, and Happy Graduation).

The background textures are not SU, but everything else is.  The black twine is retired (but I can get you a pack if you want one) and some of the colors (Brilliant Blue and Summer Sun) are retiring.  Everything else, including the Basic Black 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, is staying.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Hope you enjoyed it!  Sue Root

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...