Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Change of Season Class


Change of Season Class

Saturday, January 30, 2010

10:00am at my house
Cost: $10
bring a guest -- someone new to me -- and come for $5
or bring 2 guests and come for free

Come make 4 projects using Stampin' Up supplies:

a snowman to usher out Winter
a love card for Valentine's Day
a flower card to welcome Spring (but in a little darker colors, because it is still Winter)
and a small gift box (either for Valentine's Day, a birthday or possibly other occasion).


Please RSVP by Monday, Jan. 25 (sooner would be appreciated)

It's hard to see, but the white background is embossed with a flowered texture plate. Sorry about the poor picture quality (all of the photos, but especially this one). It's much more crisp in real life (you can kind of see it in the top picture). Do you know what stamp set I used on this?

This is another option for decorating your box. I'll have another by the time class rolls around. That way, you can tailor the box to your needs. You can't see it in the picture at the top of the post, but there are hearts stamped all over the Valentine box. I used VersaMark for a tone on tone effect.
Please leave a comment about this post or the blog in general so I know you visited. Thanks!

NOTE:  I often look at other people's work, but in the end create my own project (though there may be influences from things I've seen).  However, the s'more snowman card is different.  That is CASEd from another talented stamper.  Unfortunately, my computer crashed before I could save the info.  I've searched the web, but cannot find it again.  So, if this is your creation, please let me know and I'll give you credit.
Sue Root

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...