Friday, September 4, 2009

September Calendar and My Digital Studio

Here's the September calendar. Hope to see you.

Thursday, Sept. 10 (10:00am or 7:00pm) Come make cards using assorted level 1 hostess sets. This is a chance to try out sets you can't buy -- either to decide what you'd like to earn for free or just to get some variety. Cost: $7.00 This class is free for Stamp Club members. There's still one spot available in the stamp club -- let me know if you'd like it.

Tuesday, Sept. 22 (10:00 am and 7:00 pm) Tri-fold Shutter Class This is a card that will really "Wow." We will make two cards, a more basic one so that you get the idea and then a fancier one. This is a labor intensive card, but worth the effort. Cost: $20 (For those of you that saw my grandma's birthday card: that was a tri-fold shutter card).

Wednesday, Sept. 23 (6:30pm) Mother/Child Class (Punches) Since the kids seem to enjoy the punches so much, we will make projects using them. Cost: $10 per pair

Wednesday, Sept. 30 (6:30pm) Cards for the Troops Come make cards to send to service men and women. If you know any members of the armed services that you would like included, please send me their name(s) and address(es). Free (all cards made are donated)

For all classes: Please bring your basic toolkit (or at least adhesive). I'll let you know the location of each class when you RSVP.

EXCITING NEWS: My Digital Scrapbook available October 1. I gotta admit, I wasn't very excited about this at first, but now that I've seen samples of what it can do -- WOW! I'm getting it. From what I've heard, it's wonderful (and easy) for digital scrapbookers to use. But, apparently, there's so much more you can do with it. You can design cards or scrapbook pages on the computer first so that you don't waste valuable cardstock planning. You can also print off your cards and then embellish. Sounds like you can make calendars. And lots more. I'm getting mine half off with the October hostess special (have a $400 party and get My Digital Studio half off -- plus any item out of the new mini catalog for only $10). I'll have a demonstration once I get it so you can see how cool it is.

New Mini Catalog: The new mini started September 1st. Let me know if you don't have one, but would like to.

Hostess Promotion: Host a $250 (or more) party Sept. - Nov. and get an item from the new mini catalog for only $10! Plus, after My Digital Studio goes live in Oct., a $400 party gets you MDS for 50% off!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...