Monday, May 13, 2013

TSSC 263 Feel Goods

Here's my design team sample for this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge.  I've really been using Feel Goods a lot lately.  In fact, I recently made a graduation card for my step-niece who just got her Master's Degree and I used the "She believed she could ...so she did" stamp from that set.  It seemed perfect for a goal which took such perseverance to achieve.  I don't have a picture of the card (and the graduate already has it), or I'd post it.

So, since I've been using that set so much, the white rectangle on the sketch just screamed, "Feel Goods," at me.  Here is the result.

 Here's this week's sketch.  Make your own project and upload it here.  Then check out the rest of the design team's samples.
Supplies Used:

Cardstock:  Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green
DSP:  In Color Patterns Paper Stack (retiring)
Ink:  Midnight Muse (sponging around edges), Gumball Green
Stamps:  Feel Goods
Big Shot:  Chevron Embossing Folder, Sweet Buttons Embosslit
Embellishments:  Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine (retiring)

I used a Sponge Dauber to sponge around the edges of three pieces with Midnight Muse and to highlight the chevrons with Gumball Green.

Hope you'll play along this week!

TSSC Design Team:

Mary Jo Price-Williams:  Technostamper 
Sue Root (me):  Stampin' With Sue
Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 
Eileen LeFevre: Eileen's Stampin' Fever Blog 
Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 
Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 
Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 
Mary Brown: Stamper Camper

2 comments:

Nicole Tugrul said...

Great card!! I just love Feel Goods, it's such a great greeting set.

MJ said...

This whole card makes me feel good. Love it. As I said on Nicole's blog I am thrilled that this set made the catalog--it is on it's way to my home as I type! Thanks for being on my DT--love your samples.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...