Friday, May 3, 2013

Birthday Cards using Builder Wheels

Some of my favorite builder wheels are on the retirement list - So Many Stars, Candle Crazy and Birthday.  Here are a couple of cards I made a while ago, but I guess never posted.   Or, if I did, I didn't tag them properly.  I know there are lots of other cards I've made with these wheels, but apparently did not post, either.  I guess there are only so many blogging hours in a week...

The stamp on the top card is from Birthday Bliss, which is retired already.  You could substitute something current.  However, it won't be as easy to find something to substitute for these wheels, so head over to my Online Store and get them before they're gone.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Happy Stampin', Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...