Saturday, May 18, 2013

MDS Birthday Card

I needed a birthday card for a friend who recently moved.  Since I don't have her new address yet, I decided to make the card in My Digital Studio (MDS) and e-mail it to her.  Turned out to be much quicker and easier than I expected.
MDS comes with many templates for cards, photo pages, etc., plus you can buy additional ones.  This card is one of those templates.  I do not know if this is one that comes with the software or one I got with a digital purchase.  Either way, I thought it was very cute.  So, instead of designing a card like I had originally intended, I used this one.

All I did was open a new project using this template.  Then I made the first page of the card a .jpeg file.  Now I can send it in an e-mail as an attachment.  How easy is that?

For times that I want a hard copy, it's also very easy to personalize the templates (for example, to add a message on the inside).

Have you tried MDS yet?  If not, you can try it FREE for 30 days.  The more I use it, the more I like it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...