Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Boo Hoo Girl (Punch Art)

This card was made by my friend and customer, Nancy Baker, whose work I've shared before.  She made this for the birthday of a mutual friend.
 The face is the Ornament Punch (119847, retiring, 25% off).  The hair is the Scallop Oval Punch.  The mouth is a Circle Punch.  She used the Little Leaves Sizzlit, Boho Blossoms Punch and a punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack for the flower above the Happy Birthday Label (which is from the Bitty Banners Framelits). The medallion was made with a Scallop Punch (not sure which size) which was punched twice, with a smaller circle layered inside.  Not sure what else, though I believe several parts were hand cut.

Here's another card she made:
Some of the supplies I recognize:  a label from the Lots of Tags Sizzlits (retiring), a retired Embossing Folder, Butterfly Embosslits, Ticket Corner Punch (retired).  I'm sure the crocuses are made with some small piece from a punch, but I don't know which one.

Nancy often gets inspiration from other stampers, so it's possible these may resemble something you've made.  If so, please let us know by leaving a comment with a link to your work.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you've enjoyed seeing my friend's cards.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...