Monday, January 20, 2014

TSSC 298 - Lovely As A Tree

Here is this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge sample.  It's a 3 1/2" x 5" card and fits in the Crumb Cake Note Card Envelopes (Item # 131528)  which are on sale through today.
 
 
Stamps:  Lovely As A Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Gumball Green, Naturals White, Pool Party
Ink:  Gumball Green, Soft Suede
Big Shot:  Bitty Banners Framelits, Woodgrain Embossing Folder
 
I used an Aqua Painter to color the tree.  Since the lines got kind of blurry, I stamped the tree image again after the tree was colored.  I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to make sure the stamp was lined up right on top of the previously stamped image.
 
As I mentioned, the envelopes are on sale this week.  Here's the envelope for this card.  I used the Oak leaves stamp from Lovely As  Tree on the back, across the flap.  I stamped the tree on the front of the envelope.  As I often do with larger stamps, I only used part of the image.  I also added Oak leaves to the inside of the card.  I'll add an appropriate message before I send it.
 
Here is this week's sketch, which provided the inspiration for the above card:
To play along, create your own project using this sketch.  Go to the TSSC site and link your entry.  You also can check out the rest of the design team samples while you're there.
 
Check back tomorrow to see the new set of Weekly Deals.

2 comments:

MJ said...

Awesome job Sue, love this set. I actually bought the new tree stamp in the occasions catalog (card on my blog tomorrow) but will always love this set best! Love the embossed wood grain in the center. Thanks for another great sample for my sketch challenge!

Sue Root said...

Thanks, Mary Jo! That new stamp is really cool. It's worth getting just for the tree. But I love the saying, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...