Monday, January 13, 2014

TSSC 297 - World Map and Love You More

Here is this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge sample.  As soon as I saw the set Love You More, which is only available through January 27, I knew I wanted to pair it with World Map, which is a background stamp in the Annual Catalog.  The reason?  The stamp that says, "you mean the world to me."  That stamp has a cute little globe with it, but for this card I only used the sentiment.
Supplies used:

Stamps:  Love You More, World Map
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Real Red, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Real Red, Early Espresso
Punches:  Modern Label, Word Window, Scallop Trim Border Punch
Big Shot (a heart from each):  Hearts A Flutter Framelits, Hearts Framelits
Embellishments:  Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Basic Rhinestones
Here is this week's sketch, which provided the inspiration for the above card:
To play along, create your own project using this sketch.  Go to the TSSC site and link your entry.  You also can check out the rest of the design team samples while you're there.
Check back tomorrow to see the new set of Weekly Deals.
By the way, I just have to say this -- maybe it's just me, but every time I look at the picture of my card, something looks crooked.  It's not that way in person.  I even pulled out the ruler and double checked :)

1 comment:

MJ said...

So smart matching these two sets up. Love the look. Great card. You always have fabulous card for my sketch challenge, thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...