Monday, January 6, 2014

TSSC 296 - MDS SAB 2014

The title of this blog post looks a little cryptic.  I'm sure many of you can decipher it, but for those of you who need a little help:  Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge number 296 sample made with My Digital Studio using products from Sale-a-Bration 2014.  For those of you who aren't familiar with SAB, Sale-a-Bration is that wonderful time of year when you can earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration item with each $50 purchase.  SAB runs January 28th through March 31, 2014.
 
Sometimes I make my sample in My Digital Studio (MDS) because for some reason I can't use stamps and paper - like a couple of weeks ago when my dad was staying in my stamp room (which is also our guest room and office).  This week, however, I just felt like challenging myself to see if I could make a card using the TSSC sketch.  I like the final result, but I have to tell you - I could have made a traditional card much faster since it took me a while to figure out how to do the banner.  On the other hand, now I have this card that I can print out or send electronically as many times as I want.
 
Demonstrators were allowed to pre-order from the Occasions catalog and earn free SAB items*.  I used the One Big Sale-a-Bration 2014 Digital Ensemble for this card. Digital versions of the Banner Blast stamp set, Banner punch, Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (DSP) and Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack were all used.  Colors are Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Summer Starfruit, and Whisper White.  The phrase is from the stamp set Under the Big Top, which although retired is still available as a digital download.
 
Here is this week's TSSC sketch, which provided the inspiration for the above card.
Head on over to the Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge site where you can see the rest of the samples made by the design team and link your creation to enter the challenge.  Hope you'll play along this week!  If you have any questions about how to share your entry, just ask.
 
Be sure to check back tomorrow to see the new Weekly Deals.
 
Have a wonderful week and Happy Stampin',  Sue
 
* Click here for information on how you can become a demonstrator and have the opportunity to pre-order from catalogs, save on your stamping supplies, earn money, and more.  Plus, there will be a special joining bonus during SAB (more info on that later).  Sign up under me and I'll support your goals - as a hobby demo, a full-fledged business, or something in between.



1 comment:

MJ said...

The banner looks great, not sure I could have figured that out! Awesome job. Thanks for another great sample for my sketch challenge this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...