Thursday, January 23, 2014

Love You More Cards

I have a bonus for you today - 2 cards!  Both use the adorable Love You More set, which is only available until January 27.
 
I used the World Map background stamp because I think it's perfect behind the stamp that says, "you mean the world to me."  I used Teeny Tiny Wishes and made it a Get Well card, but you could also choose the Valentine or Anniversary stamp from that set.  Colors are Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla.
 
This next card is great for a Valentine or Anniversary card - or even just to let someone know he or she is special to you.  It just depends what sentiment you put on the inside.
 
The background was embossed using the Big Shot and the Chevron Embossing Folder.  The heart was cut with the Hearts Framelits,.  Both were sponged using Sponged Daubers and Whisper White Craft Ink.  The stamped image was cut with the Starburst Framelits, which are available in the 2014 Occasions Catalog.  I sponged around it with Real Red Classic Ink.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...