Monday, December 23, 2013

TSSC 294 - My Digital Studio Christmas Card

Hi Stampers!  Hope you're gearing up for a wonderful Christmas.  I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately, but I'm blessed to have lots (and I mean LOTS) of family visiting.  I've been busy enjoying having my loved ones here.  I have tons of Christmas cards that I wanted to post, but I want to spend time with my family even more.  That being said, here is this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge sample.  Since my dad is staying in my stamp room, I made the card using My Digital  Studio.
 Here is the sketch for this week:
Head on over to the TSSC site to see the rest of the design team samples and to link your entry.

Check back tomorrow to see the new Weekly Deals.

If you don't see a lot from me for the next couple weeks, it means I'm having lots of holiday fun with family.

Have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy and Blessed New Year!!




1 comment:

MJ said...

Really sweet card, so happy for you to have so much family in! Enjoy it. That is the best part of Christmas. Hope you have a fabulous New Year too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...