Sunday, December 1, 2013

Ornament Keepsakes Circle Thinlits Card

Here's a card made with the Christmas Messages stamp set (on sale through tomorrow for only $14.67), Holiday Ornaments Framelits (on sale through tomorrow for only $18.71), Ornament Keepsakes stamp set, and the Circle Card Thinlits Die.  The Designer Series Paper (DSP) is from the Paper Patterns Stack (I think Subtles, because the DSP looks like Pear Pizzazz - which is just a guess since I don't have the card here, only the digital photo; either way, the packs are available for all color families).

If I was making this again, I would make the ornament 3-d, like I did on this card.
 The Thinlits dies make flip cards - see how the circle "flips" when the card is open?  It makes a unique card with a huge "Wow!" factor.  Believe it or not, this is the same card.  Must be a trick of the lighting that makes the green look so different.
Click here for other projects made with the Holiday Ornaments Framelits.

Although I've used Christmas Messages on tons of cards, apparently I haven't posted any of them yet.  It's a great set!  I especially love the stamp on the circle!

You can order any of the sale items (Holiday Sale, Weekly Deals, and be sure to check back tomorrow for the Cyber Monday Sale) through my Online Store.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...