Monday, December 2, 2013

TSSC 291 Happy Hour

Holiday Sale alert:
Items on this card that are on sale - Soho Subway DSP (130140, $7.67), Neutrals Core'dinations cardstock (129956, $16.77 - also other colors).  Crumb Cake Note Card Envelopes  (131528, $3.85) .

Here is this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge card.  It's 3 1/2" x 5" and fits the Crumb Cake Note Card Envelopes.


I am really enjoying this Soho Subway Designer Series Paper.  It has masculine and feminine designs, which you can't always find within a pack of DSP.  And the colors are fun to work with.

This card uses stamps from Happy Hour.  I used Stampin' Write markers to color the stamps so that I could use multiple colors.  I put Crystal Effects over the bowl of the glass to make it shiny.  It was kind of hard to photograph, but below is the best close-up I could get.

Here is the sketch:

Sketch 291- Due December 1 | Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Team
Here's another card using Soho Subway DSP.  The stamps are from Oh, Hello and Six Sided Sampler.  It actually started out for last week's sketch, but wasn't quite right.  I tried to use some of the pieces for this week's sketch, but still not right.  So, I took what I had, added some, and this is the result.  Just goes to show, you never know what you might come up when you play along with a sketch challenge.
 
Hope you'll play along with the TSSChallenge this week.  Who knows where your creativity will lead you?

2 comments:

MJ said...

Love the crystal effects on the glass--great touch! Thanks so much for another great sample for my sketch challenge!

Sue Root said...

Thank you, Mary Jo! I love when I remember to add little details like the Crystal Effects on the glass. It's so simple to do, but really adds a lot to the card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...