Monday, April 29, 2013

TSSC 261 (Circle Circus)

For this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge I used a set on the retirement list, Circle Circus.  There are so many fun things to do with this set.

Here's the sketch:
Here's my card.  The background and the design in the circle were stamped using Circle Circus.  Colors are Tempting Turquoise and the retiring In Color, Lucky Limeade.


The rounded corners have a bigger circumference than those done with the corner rounder punch.  I used one of my circle punches (I can't remember which - either 1 1/4" or 1 3/8").  Basically, go in from the top (as opposed to from the bottom, which would just punch out a whole circle) and stick the corner of the card in the punch as far as it will go.

I stamped the inside of the card, too.


Now that you've seen my card, head on over to the TSSC blog to see the other design team samples and to link your own take on the sketch.

1 comment:

MJ said...

I really love the Turquoise with the Lucky Limeade. I will certainly miss that color. Love your entire card. Great job with the sketch, thanks so much for the fabulous sample for my sketch challenge this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...