Thursday, April 18, 2013

"B" Happy

This was one of the first cards I made with the adorable set, Spring Sampler.  When I saw the Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder in the Spring Catalog, I immediately thought of a beehive.  I know I'm not the only one.  It just seems to be a natural connection, though the folder is certainly not limited to that.  A friend of mine used it as chicken wire.  And, of course, it's great as a geometric background.

Once I saw the bee in Spring Sampler, I knew the card I wanted to make.  The B is from the aptly named, Lovely Letters, and the Happy is from More Merry Messages (the stamp says, Happy Christmas - I just inked up the Happy with my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker).
Supplies Used:

Stamps: Spring Sampler, Lovely Letters, More Merry Messages
Ink:  Basic Black (pad and marker), Daffodil Delight (marker)
Card stock:  Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Punches:  3/4" Circle, 1" Circle, Tag Corner (retired)
Big Shot:   Honeycomb Embossing Folder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...