Monday, June 16, 2014

Work of Art - Clean and Simple Card

Yesterday was my Catalog Kickoff Party! Thanks to everyone who came! We had a great time checking out the new catalog and samples made with items from it. We also stamped a card.

Here's the card I designed. It's a clean and simple (CAS) card, which is perfect for an event like this.

 Because we were having fun and playing around, we ended up with lots of variations. Here are some of them.
 As you can see, someone came up with the idea to add hearts to the inside. We also had lots of great ideas for the envelopes. I didn't get any pictures of those, though.

If your card was different than mine and it's not shown here, please add it to my Customer Pinterest Board so we can see it.

I have two more events planned for June, so there's still plenty of stamping fun to be had. You can check them out here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...