Sunday, June 1, 2014

Undefined Stamp Carving Kit

You may have noticed it's been a few days since I posted. I've been busy with life and volunteering. Happy to do it, but it didn't leave time for much else. So, since I haven't had time to create or photograph anything, I'm sharing some pictures from the Stampin' Up! Undefined Stamp Carving Kit board on Pinterest.

I think the Undefined Kit is so cool! One of these days I'll try one myself. In the meantime, I like seeing what other people have created.  Here are some samples and a video to show you how to use the kit. You can see more samples on my Pinterest board or the SU! Pinterest board. There is some overlap in pins, but both boards are unique.
LOVE this superhero stamp set carved by Rose Castillo.

Stampin' Up!  Lizard stamp made with the Undefined stamping kit.  I found this on stampinup.com

Here's a video that shows how to use the Undefined Stamp Carving Kit:

Undefined Stamp Carving: From Start to Finish - YouTube




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...