Thursday, June 12, 2014

Look Up To Father - Father's Day Card

This is a variation of a card we did in our last club class. I used the single stamp Look Up To Father. After I stamped the image, I used my paper trimmer to cut it apart.

The background was made with the Big Shot and Woodgrain Embossing Folder. I embossed Core'dinations cardstock and then sanded it. I sure am going to miss the Core'dinations. Good thing I stocked up! The ribbon was current when the club met, but has since retired.

The card we made in club was similar. We left the image whole, then mounted it on a longer piece of Garden Green cardstock and trimmed the bottom of that piece with Fringe Scissors. The ribbon went across the card horizontally and we embellished it with a button. Sorry I don't have a picture to share, but hopefully you can get the idea.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...