Monday, June 9, 2014

TSSC 318 - Something for Baby

Here's my design team sample for this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge. It features the Stampin' Up! stamp set, Something for Baby, and the coordinating Baby's First Framelits.
 Supply list:

Stamps: Something for Baby, Petite Pairs
Card stock: Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper (DSP): Moonlight Designer Paper Stack
Ink: Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon
Big Shot: Baby's First Framelits, Ovals Framelits, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
Punch: 7/8" Scallop

 Here's this week's sketch. As you can see, I modified it a little, but it's pretty close.
 Link your project and see the rest of the design team samples at the Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge site. Hope you'll play along this week!

 This card is also an entry for the Late Night Stampers Challenge 250. The theme is Celebrations. It's another great challenge to try. My regular readers may remember I was a guest design team member on that challenge for a while.

 Check back tomorrow for the new Weekly Deals! Still time to get this week's specials. Order Online or contact me about a group order.

1 comment:

MJ said...

I need to get that set is is so cute. I love how you added the sentiment and pin. Looks wonderful. Thanks for another awesome sample for my sketch challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...