Saturday, November 23, 2013

Wonderful Blessing

Holiday Sale items:  Wonderful Blessing, Core'dinations Cardstock, and Circle Framelits.  My Circle Framelits have not gotten here yet, so I had to cut this out by hand.  The framelits set has a circle that is just the right size for this stamp, so not only would it save a lot of time to use it, the circle would look better.

The ribbon is Cherry Cobbler 1" Grosgrain Stitched Edge Ribbon.  I'm not sure if you can see the texture on the Night of Navy square, but the Core'dinations cardstock has a slight texture to it.  If you don't sand it, it looks very similar to the textured cardstock Stampin' Up! used to sell.

I think this stamp is so pretty.  I'm looking forward to making a bunch more cards with it once my Circle Framelits arrive.  You can see another card I made with this stamp here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...