Thursday, November 28, 2013

Best of Autumn Sampler - Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!! 

I'm taking a break from highlighting sale items so I can wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving (though it turns out there is one sale item featured below - the gold ink).  While I'm counting my blessings today, I want each of  you to know that I am very thankful for all of my customers and for everyone who follows me on my blog and on my Facebook page. 

Here are several cards made with the Best of Autumn set.

The leaves were stamped with the gold ink. The brackets were made with the Curly Label Punch.  The idea to stamp the leaves in gold on four squares came from a blog called Inspiration Ink.  I came up with the idea for the brackets myself, though I wouldn't be surprised to find out someone else has done it, too.

I love making cards with leaves in various Fall colors.  The labels were made with the Curly Label Punch and the Petite Curly Label Punch.
I actually saw the idea for the next two cards on another blog (Stamp and Scrap With Frenchie).  The square was made by inking an acrylic block and stamping with it.  On the first one, I cut out the leaf and used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere it on the green square.
On this one I stamped the leaf directly on the green square.
This last picture isn't a card, but I still want to share the idea with you.  Look how beautiful this leaf looks stamped with gold and then mounted on gold foil.  The gold foil sheets from the Holiday Catalog really make the image pop.
I hope you've enjoyed all of these cards and I hope that you all have a very happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...