Sunday, November 18, 2012

Triple Time Stamping with Wonderfall

Have you tried Triple Time Stamping?  It's one of those techniques that looks a lot harder than it is.  It's also addictive!  We did one of these in my October Club.  I was having so much fun with this technique that I just kept going, experimenting with different colors, embellishments and sentiments.  I'm sharing a few of them with you so you can see what little changes do the looks of basically the same card.

The first card uses this year's In Colors,  Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon, a Naturals Designer Button, and a little bit of Linen Thread.
This card uses similar colors, with the addition of Pumpkin Pie.  The ribbon is now just a little knot in the upper corner and in the bottom corner I've added a sentiment, using Teeny Tiny Wishes, the Word Window Punch, and the Modern Label Punch.
 
The colors are a little more traditionally Fall in these next two cards.  The first is a little brighter with Old Olive as its green and a More Mustard background.
 

This one uses Always Artichoke as its green color and I've added some Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Tulle Ribbon for a fun little accent.
 Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Hope you've enjoyed seeing the many variations of this great style of card.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...