Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing you all a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving!
We made this card in one of my classes and it was a big hit.  The leaves were cut using the Big Shot and the Autumn Accents die.  Then they were folded in half and run through the Woodgrain Embossing Folder to give the impression of veins on the leaves.  I don't know who thought of this because I've seen it several places, but I think it's a great idea.  The button was cut using the Sweet Buttons Embosslit and then I made a little knot with Baker's Twine and used just a dot of Tombow Multi-purpose Glue to attach it on top of the button.

The Early Espresso Strip of Core'dinations card stock was also embossed with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.  Then it was sanded to show the lighter core on the raised lines.  The Happy Thanksgiving stamp is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  It was punched out using the Word Window punch.  Then I punched a piece of Early Espresso Core'dinations card stock with the Modern Label punch to layer behind the sentiment.  I sanded around the edges to make it look distressed.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I am thankful for so many things, not only on this Thanksgiving holiday, but on every day.  Among the things I'm thankful for are my wonderful blog readers and my fantastic customers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...