Wednesday, November 14, 2012

More Lovely As A Tree

Today I have a couple more cards to share with you that use the same technique I shared last week.  I just love this tree from the stamp set Lovely As A Tree and I think it's especially nice done this way.   I like that the coloring on every tree is different, just like trees out in nature.

The sentiment on the first card is from Friendly Phrases.  I used 3/16" colored brads, which you can get in Brights (119740), Regals (119737), Neutrals (119736), or Subtles (119738).  The card stock colors are Early Espresso and Naturals White.

 The background images on the second card are from Wonderfall, stamped with Versa Mark ink.  I used Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding along the left side and card stock colors are Naturals Ivory, More Mustard, and Soft Suede.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...