Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Where to start...

Hi Stampers --

I have lots of news to share.  The question is, where to start?  How about with a link to the new Occasions Mini Catalog, which goes live TODAY!  I just LOVE this mini!!  As a demonstrator I got to pre-order and let me tell you, I took full advantage of the opportunity.  You can order online at my Online Store.
Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog

Win a prize!  Place an order through me, Sue Root, in January and get entered in a drawing for the previous Sale-A-Bration set Congrats.  Every $25 increment will get you another entry -- so the bigger the order, the more chances to win!  This includes any type of order -- online orders, workshop orders, orders placed at events, even stamp club orders.



Winners of the December drawings.  The winner of the December drawing for the hostess stamp set Tagtastic is Karen Waller.  I added a bonus drawing (just 'cause it was Christmas or maybe just as a thank you for ordering from me even while I was not able to offer my normal events).  Corothy Sims also won a prize.  Congratulations ladies!

January Events:  I have set my January schedule.  See full details on the Classes/Events page.  Here's the summary:  Valentine's Class, Jan. 14 (Saturday).  Bring someone who has never been to one of my events before and the class is free for you and your guest!  Stamp Club Class, 1/25 and 1/29.  Non-members can attend stamp club for a fee (free for members).  I may be adding events as the month goes on, so be sure to check back.

Kids' Class:  Is there interest in a Valentine's class for kids (or one where moms -- or dads -- and kids come together)? Please let me know if you'd be interested and what days/times work best for you. Thanks.

Stamp Club:  There is still room in the Wednesday morning and Saturday morning stamp clubs.  We'd love to have you join us.  It's lots of fun and a great value.  See details here.  I will also offer a Sunday afternoon stamp club if there is interest.  If you and 2 other friends would like to form your own club, contact me and we can work on a date (or you can join in one of the existing clubs).  SIGN UP BY January 10th.

Sale-A-Bration starts January 24th!  S-A-B is the perfect time to have a party.  In addition to Stampin' Up's regular hostess benefits, you can earn extra hostess goodies.  Plus, your order of $50 or more earns free S-A-B merchandise and your guests' orders are usually larger as they try to earn free merchandise.  Contact me to get your party scheduled.

Free Digital Download!  Stampin' Up is once again giving away a free digital download that can be used in My Digital Studio or in other graphics programs. To get it, like the SU facebook page.  If you scroll down a few posts you should see the correct post.  Click on the link, answer a short survey and then choose which version you need (MDS for Windows, MDS for Mac, or Other/non-MDS).  If you have any problems finding it let me know and I'll try to help. EXPIRES January 10th.

I think that's everything for now.  Stop back tomorrow to see Valentine's cards made with Occasions and Sale-A-Bration products.

Contact me if you have any questions, to register for events, to sign up for Stamp Club and to schedule your party.  You can e-mail me or get my phone number here (upper right hand corner).  Hope to hear from you!

Thanks, Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...