Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blossom Punch and Butterfly Embosslits

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Sale-A-Bration DSP, Everyday Enchantment!  The ladies at our team meeting last weekend know it b/c every time I worked with a new sheet I think I said it again.  I also love that I got it for FREE!  And you can, too, just by placing a $50 order between Jan. 24 and Mar. 31, 2012.  The order can consist of anything Stampin' Up sells.
As you might have guessed, today's card has Everyday Enchantment DSP on the background. All I did was use Stampin' Dimensionals to add a few Butterfly Embosslits and a flower punched with the new Blossom Punch.  I love both of these products, too.  I kept the flower plain so I didn't take away from the background paper, but the Blossom Punch has a coordinating stamp set which makes this punch a must have (the flower center is from that set (Mixed Bunch)). And in the very center of the flower is a Sale-A-Bration brad that I got for free.  Cardstock used is Bashful Blue, Calypso Coral and Peach Parfait.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...