Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Paisley Prints and Four Frames

This Paisley Prints Designer Series Paper is so pretty!  And I love the Four Frames stamp set!  I made a Mother's Day card and four cards that coordinate with it.  I was thinking the four cards would make a great Mother's Day gift.


Here's a close-up of the Mother's Day card.  Lots of fancy details to make it special for a special person.


Here are two more notecards.  I like them a lot, but they didn't seem to match the others enough to include in a coordinating set.  I've included them in this post to give you a couple more ideas and so you can see another of the Four Frames.


Don't forget about the April promotion involving the Paisley Petals paper and Four Frames stamp set.  You can see the details on the Promotions page.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sue; I love this selection of cards. Very nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...