Friday, April 22, 2011

More Paisley Prints

Here's another card made with Paisley Prints dsp.  It's very different from the other Paisly Prints cards I posted.  That's the great thing about Designer Series Paper.  You can get a lot of variety from one pack and you can get a cute card very quickly (guess that's two great things).  This card is perfect for when you just need a simple card to send a quick note.

The background is made with the square lattice embossing folder.


And, just for kicks, here are some of my prototypes from making the Mother's Day card that I posted previously.  I'd like to say that every time I make a card it comes out just how I envisioned it on the first try.  But, I'd be lying.  Truth is, sometimes I make several versions, tweaking it a little each time until I come up with the perfect card.  I like all of the other cards in this picture.  They just weren't what I was trying to accomplish.  On the bright side:  I now have four nice cards ready to be used or donated.


Note that the bottom card has the modern label punch, but no sentiment.  Often if I don't have a specific use in mind for a card, I don't add the sentiment.  Then when I need a card in a hurry I can stamp the sentiment I need from Teeny Tiny Wishes, punch it out with the Word Window punch and add it to the card.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...