Thursday, April 21, 2011

Open Sea -- Summer Mini Sneak Peek

Oh my goodness!!  I fell in love with the set Open Sea the first time I saw it in the Summer Mini and knew I had to have it.  Then, I sat down to play with it and I had four cards done before I realized it!  That doesn't usually happen with me.  I usually have to look at a set for a while, pull out some supplies, think some more and then something comes to me.  Not so with Open Sea.  I knew this set was for me!

The first card I made was a simple, one layer card because I just had to get some ink on the stamps and see them on cardstock.  The second card was a takeoff of the first.  I kept it simple, but added some layers to give it a little depth and add some visual interest.  That card is today's share.  It's made with Early Espresso and Naturals White.

Hope you enjoyed this sneak peek.  Be sure to come back because there will be more coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very well done. I love the simplicity yet dimension. Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...