Sunday, April 3, 2011

Occasions Builder Wheels

Have you tried the builder wheels?  You can use one, two or three of them together on one Jumbo wheel handle.  This card uses two of the three builder wheels in the Occasions catalog:  Delight in Gladness and Butterfly Bliss (p.23).  Since I only used two wheels, I had one space free.  I left that space in the middle so I could add some ribbon.  Unfortunately it got a little skewed as I took the picture, but I'm sure it righted itself when I moved the card. 


I see that the bottom wheel image looks a little light, but that's photo quality -- the wheel works great. As I've mentioned before, I'm a stamper, not a photographer :)

Added 4/15:

Here's another example.  This one is made with the retired color Crushed Curry. This one is done on one of the notecards that Stampin' Up sells.  You get 20 notecards (3 1/2 x 5) and envelopes.  As you can see, they are a great size for whipping up a quick card.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...