Monday, September 23, 2013

TSSC 281 Open Sea and Banner Greetings

This week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge sample is my husband's birthday card.  I wanted something masculine for him, but also special.


I love the new World Map background stamp and am excited to have finally put ink to it.   I also used Open Sea and Banner Greetings.  Colors are Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso, and Whisper White.  A few layers of Early Espresso Baker's Twine with a bow finish it off.

Inside I used the stamp from Word Play that says, "You mean the world to me."  It seemed appropriate - for the card and definitely for my husband.   The stamp from Chalk Talk that says, "I'm so grateful there's you in the world" would also be good inside.

Here's the sketch I used for inspiration:

Now that you've seen my sample, head on over to the Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge site to see the rest of the design team samples.  Then, create your own project and link it so we all can see what you've made.  Hope you'll play along this week!

Happy Stampin', Sue





2 comments:

Nicole Tugrul said...

Wonderful masculine card!! Love it!

MJ said...

Happy birthday to your husband! Bet he loved this card, I know I do. Great choice of stamps for this sketch. Thanks so much for being on my TSSC team!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...