I'm so excited! I just got my new Envelope Punch Board. Talk about a great tool!! I can't wait to try it, and yet, I'll have to. This is the weekend for our annual Mother-Daughter trip with my mom and sister. We always have such an awesome time that it's well worth putting the stamping on hold.
Here's some info that Stampin' Up! has provided:
- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It's super easy to use. It looks intimidating at first glance, but when you see that all you have to do is measure for the first punch and from there you just turn and score you'll go crazy (in a good way).
- It's small and lightweight. It's also super portable and easy to store. It's small and light enough that you could use it while watching a soccer match, at a park, at a friend's for craft night-anywhere.
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It's easy to keep it all together; the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don't have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won't lose them!).
- The price is terrific-especially for a tool that does so much!
- It will be in next year's annual catalog, so it's here to stay.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Happy Stampin', Sue