Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Calm Christmas CASE

I love the stampers motto of CASE - Copy and Share Everything.  As soon as I saw this simple, yet elegant looking, card on Rachel Brumley's blog, I knew I wanted to CASE it.


You only need 5 items to make this card (6 if you count adhesive):

Calm Christmas stamp set
Naturals White and Midnight Muse Cardstock
Midnight Muse Ink
Basic Rhinestones

I also did a couple of variations.  Gumball Green (which we will do in the upcoming Stamp-a-Stack):


and Always Artichoke:


There's still time to sign up for the Stamp-a-Stack.  See details here, then contact me to reserve your spot.  Note:  you can do this card in a different color.  Just be sure to let me know when you register for the Stamp-a-Stack.  The default color is Gumball Green.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...