Monday, August 5, 2013

TSSC 275 Oh, Hello

The Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge that starts today will last for two weeks.  Not only that, Mary Jo has announced that there will be blog candy for one lucky participant.  So, put that thinking cap on and get designing!

Here's my design team sample for this challenge:

 The stamp is from Oh, Hello.  I used my Island Indigo Stampin' Write marker and just inked the word Hello.  The Designer Series Paper (DSP) is Gingham Garden.  Cardstock colors are Island Indigo and Whisper White.

Here is the challenge sketch:
 
You can see the rest of the design team samples and link your entry here.  If you have any questions about participating in the challenge (or anything stamping related), please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a great day!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...