Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sycamore Street and Vintage Verses Card Sampler

This is the four pack of cards that we made at my recent Stamp-a-Stack.  I love Stamp-a-Stacks because when I'm done I have a group of cards ready to go when I need a card in a hurry (and thus don't have time to go up and stamp a card right then).

These cards use Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper and ribbon (which comes with buttons, too) and the Vintage Verses stamp set.  The "There's Only One You" card was embossed with the Vine Street embossing folder.  You can only get these four products as FREE Sale-a-Bration items through March 22, 2013.

 



 

If  you missed the Stamp-a-Stack, you can still get a this set as a card kit to create your own cards at home or I'll put them together for you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...