Monday, March 11, 2013

Bow Tie Card (LNS Challenge 214)

The Late Night Stamper Challenge this week is:

Challenge 214 - Masculine Cards

Here's my design team sample.  It's a bow tie card for a young man whose birthday is today.  Hope he has a very Happy Birthday!

 



This card uses a lot of retired products, but sometimes that's just the way it goes when you have something specific in mind.   The bow tie was made with two triangles and a small rectangle. I rounded all the edges.  It would be very easy to make a bow tie with the Petite Pennants Punch.  But since I wanted my bow tie to be bigger, I had to cut out the triangles using my paper cutter.  The Designer Series Paper is Manchester.

 

The stamp on the front is from Happiest Birthday Wishes.  I also made a mini bow tie for the inside corner.

 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today and checking out my design team sample for the LNS Challenge.  You can go to the LNS Challenge Blog to see the rest of the design team samples and to link your own entry.

3 comments:

Tammy Q Howell said...

That is awesome. I so wish I could stamp again.

Ariel said...

Sue, you've done it again! this is so cute and clever. I love it!!

Kris Sobolik said...

Super cute bow tie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...