Thursday, February 9, 2012

Friends Never Fade - Challenge Entry

I belong to several online stamping groups.  One of them is Stampin' Fun and Friends.  Last week, they had an Inspiration Challenge and I'm excited to say that I won!  I very rarely do challenges, but they are fun.  They do just as the name implies:  challenge you to stretch your creativity.

Here's the card I submitted:
So, now let me challenge you to participate in a challenge.  There are several out there.  Just search on Challenges, Stampin' Up and you'll find plenty.  If you take on this challenge, add a comment letting me know so I can see your entry and maybe find a new challenge to try.

I'm planning to do the Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge.  I'll post my entry once it's done.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...