Friday, December 30, 2011

Birthday Bakery Card

I just love the sentiment on the inside of this card.  It says, "if you are what you eat, eat something cute!"  I did the front in pastel colors to try to make it look "cute."  The stamp on the front and the one inside both come from Birthday Bakery, a retired hostess set.  Good news, though!  I have one set available.  You can purchase it or get it for free by hosting a party with at least 8 guests.  Since I only have one set, contact me today to make it yours.

I'm pretty sure the Designer Series Paper is from the Patterns DSP Paper Stack.  I love those and have them in almost every color family.  You get 40 sheets of Stampin' Up's high quality, double sided, Designer Series Paper for only $21.95.  You can get a lot of cards and projects from 40 sheets!  And since the packs are by color family it makes it easy to coordinate the colors.


The ribbon is available on the Clearance Rack, along with a lot of other great values.  You can shop through my Online Store for Clearance Rack and regular priced items.

Don't forget that the Holiday Mini Catalog ends on January 3rd!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...