Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Petite Pennants Punch Ice Cream Cone

I used the Petite Pennants Builder Punch to make an ice cream cone.  I've seen it done with the the coordinating stamp set (using the straight edged pennant) and Cupcake Builder Punch, but this is done with the scalloped pennant for the cone and uses the Scallop Circle Punch for the ice cream.


The Square Lattice Embossing Folder makes the cone look like a waffle cone and also gives texture to the background of the card.  I used Stampin' Pastels and Sponge Daubers to randomly add very light color to the raised embossing.  A Texturz Plate was used to add swirls to the ice cream.  The ice cream cone is layered on the larger scallop square from the Scallop Squares Duo die.

The sentiment comes from Sunny Fun.  I inked half of it up with my Island Indigo Stampin' Write marker and stamped it.  Then I cleaned the stamp and inked the second half of the sentiment so I could stamp it under the first half.  I punched it out with the Oval Punch and layered on the Scalloped Oval Punch.

Cardstock colors used:  Whisper White, Island Indigo, Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...