Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Catalog Open House this Saturday

The New Catalog Open House is this Saturday, July 9th from 10:00am to noon.

Make a card (FREE)
See the new catalog
Get your own catalog (FREE or minimal cost - contact me for specifics or find out at the Open House)
See Samples
Purchase Retired Sets
Socialize with other stampers
and more...

Bring a friend who is new to me and you and your friend will receive a gift from me.

Please RSVP so that I have enough supplies prepared!

Hope to see you Saturday!!

Can't make it to the Open House?  I'll be placing an order later in the day, so if you want to join the group order (main bonus:  save on shipping if your order is less than $69.95), call or e-mail your order by Friday night.

Remember, you can always order online anytime.  Just click the Order Online button at the top of the right side column.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...