Thursday, May 5, 2011

Travel Log - Scrapbook Pages

When I first saw the stamp set Travel Log, I thought it would be perfect for scrapbooking.  I was right.  I created this two page, 12 x 12 layout.  Apparently I need to go on a trip, though, because I didn't have any photos for these pages.  So, I just put a piece of paper where each photo should go to give you an idea of what it will look like finished. 


Here is each page separately to try to let you see a few more of the details.  The rectangle on the left is for you to list your Itinerary.  The travel log highway sign has lines so you can do a small bit of journaling.  The border on each page is made using the map stamp over and over.  I connected the lines on the maps using a matching color Stampin' Write marker.


If you need even more room for journaling, you can use the area where I show the 4" x 4 1/4" photo.  Just add a piece of Naturals White cardstock instead of a photo.  You can add lines to the cardstock using the Dotted Lines jumbo wheel to make your journaling easier.


Supplies:

Cardstock:  Naturals White, Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Ink:   Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede
Stamps:  Travel Log
Accessories:  Serif Essentials Alphabet dies, Big Shot

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...