Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hippo Happy Birthday



As promised, I am posting some older (but not previously put on my blog) projects using retiring stamps.  I made this card at the first class I held as demonstrator.  The class was a fundraiser for the wonderful preschool at my church.  Unfortunately, Zoofari (the hippo) retired last year.  But, it's not too late to get the versatile set Happy Everything.

I used Green Galore on this card.  The picture doesn't do it justice.  It is a wonderfully cheery color.  It too is going away, as are lots of other colors.  The retiring colors are only available while supplies last, so order yours today.

Wondering where Simply Said is?  It was used to make the background on the hippo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...