Thursday, June 17, 2010

Close as a Memory meets Kind and Caring Thoughts

This card was made with Close as a Memory -- another stamp set that will be retiring on June 30.  This set is wonderful for Sympathy cards, which is what the sentiments in the set are for.  However, I changed it up a bit by using Thanks So Much from Kind and Caring Thoughts.  The colors are Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry.  I know it's hard to tell.  I'm still working on the photography thing :)  Crushed Curry will also be gone at the end of the month.  And since Kind and Caring Thoughts is a hostess set, it will retire, too.


Sorry it's been a while since I posted.  Between the new camera and the new computer, I've had a big learning curve.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...