Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Love You Sew

On the last day of this catalog, I just want to say to all of my customers, blog readers, and followers on social media -- I Love You Sew! Thank you for letting me be a part of your stamping experience.

There is still time to get this cute hostess set, but not much.  Since it is a hostess set, in order to get it you need to place a $150 or more order to qualify for hostess benefits. Order by midnight (Central time) tonight to get any of the retiring items, including this set.

I used the envelope punch board to make the indented sides of the spool.
 This angle helps show the spool shape.

The new catalog, which starts tomorrow, has a lot of very cute hostess sets. Of course you can get them with a $150 order, but since that's a lot to spend at one time, there are other options. Host a party and I'll come do a project with you and your friends while you all have fun being creative. During June, if your party reaches $350 (which is very achievable -- I'll help coach you to maximize your party sales), get a BONUS $35 in hostess merchandise (that's in addition to the regular hostess merchandise). Contact me today to book your party.

Or, join stamp club. Make a minimum monthly purchase throughout the club period and qualify for a free class each month, get a free catalog, and be the hostess for the entire club order one month. Contact me for complete details, including how to join.

I look "sew" forward to leading a party for you, having you join stamp club, and helping you with any other stamping needs.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...