Friday, May 6, 2016

Going Global Lucky Stars

I love the Going Global suite of products. It's great for masculine cards, but doesn't have to be limited to projects for men. The Lucky Stars embossing folder made the cut for another year, but the Going Global stamp set and Going Places Designer Series Paper (DSP) are both retiring. Be sure to get yours before they're gone
I used Wink of Stella on a few random stars and on the constellation to add some sparkly shine. You can see it a little better in this close-up. The medallion was punched with a scallop circle punch, then rotated half a scallop and punched again.
Isn't the saying great? I thank my luck stars for you. That's how I feel about my customers who make it possible for me to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Thank you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...