Monday, February 9, 2015

TSSC 353 - Countless Sayings 1

Here's my design team sample for this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge. I used the Stampin' Up! set, Countless Sayings 1. This is one of the sets that is only available online. These stamps used to have their own category, but now they are interspersed in the Photopolymer Stamp category. I'll be posting more cards made with this set later in the week.

 
Supplies:
Stamps: Countless Sayings 1, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Real Red, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso
Punch: Hearts Border Punch, Heart Punch
Here's this week's sketch. As you can see, I rotated it for my card.


You can link your project and see the rest of the design team samples at the Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge site. Hope you'll play along this week!

I also entered these cards in the Late Night Stampers February Challenge. The theme is Valentines/Hearts/Love.

3 comments:

MJ said...

Fun use of that heart punch! This is a great Valentine card, I love it. Thanks so much.

Sue Root said...

Thanks, MJ! We made this in club and everyone really liked it.

lisa808 said...

Great Valentine card. I like the rows and splattering of hearts. Thanks for joining us at the LNS Challenge Blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...