Monday, February 2, 2015

TSSC 352 - Sheltering Tree, Winter Version

I really love the new Stampin' Up! set Sheltering Tree from the Occasions Catalog! It was the first set I used from my recent splurge (there's a LOT of good stuff in that catalog!) and here I am already using it on a 2nd TSSC card. You can see the other one (a Spring version) here.

Here's my design team sample for this week:
 
Supplies:

Stamps: Sheltering Tree, Holiday Home
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Basic Black, a few random blues sponged in the sky (along w/Marina Mist)
Punch: Scallop Oval
Trim: Pacific Point Baker's Twine
 
Here's this week's sketch. Use it to inspire you. 
 
You can link your project and see the rest of the design team samples at the Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge site. Hope you'll play along this week! 

1 comment:

MJ said...

That is a great set, I held off since I have many like it. But keep giving it a second and third thought, lol. I love your winter card, beautifully done. Thanks for another great sample for my sketch challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...