Monday, December 8, 2014

TSSC 344 - Ornamental Pine

Here's my design team sample for this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge. You'll see when you get to the sketch that I didn't follow it very closely. I got the three elements across the top and the sentiment, but after that it's a pretty broad interpretation.


Supplies:
Stamps: Ornamental Pine
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Soft Suede.
Ribbon: Midnight Muse
Here's this week's sketch. Use it to inspire you. 
 
You can link your project and see the rest of the design team samples at the Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge site. Hope you'll play along this week!

Here's the inside of the card:


1 comment:

MJ said...

Love the colors. I really like this ornament image they are so pretty. Beautiful Christmas card, thanks so much for being on my TSSC design team!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...